Friday 17 October 2014

My Most Coveted Beauty Product Ever


You'll have to excuse the rubbish iPhone photos for this post, but I was just way too excited to get my hands on this blusher and swatch it before I could get home and properly set up some pictures.

With most beauty products I usually write a list and tick off things I've bought as I go along. I usually last about a week before I finally cave and buy things, so it really surprised me that despite being on my list for a good year, I'd never gotten round to actually purchasing this cream blush by Chanel. Or more eloquently put 'Le Blush Crème De Chanel'.



The texture of this blush is like nothing I've ever felt before. The only way I can think to describe it is similar to the feeling of velvet. If you've never tried one of these, you definitely need to go and swatch one at your local counter. The colour is beautiful and really natural, it's so easy to blend and it lasts all day, which can be relatively unusual for such a creamy product. I'm so glad I finally purchased this beautiful blusher, despite it taking almost a year for me to come to my senses.


No comments:

Post a Comment