Wednesday 1 July 2015

Brands I Want To Try More From


Topshop: The only products I've tried from Topshop is this liner, and a couple of their base products. I'm continuously reading rave reviews about all their products, so I'm not sure what has held me back from trying more for so long. I love the look of their glow sticks and an eyeshadow palette of theirs, so I may have to try these soon.

Dior: I've raved about Diorskin Star foundation on here before, and Dior Glow Maximiser Primer is one of my all-time favourite makeup products. However, these are the only products from them I have tried. Since I love the Star foundation so much, I'd really like to try the matching concealer and see how they work together. I've also heard great things about their nail varnishes, so they might be on my 'to buy' list really soon.

NYX: I think that if NYX was more readily available in the UK, I'd be all over it. All the products I've tried from them (with the exception of the Jumbo Eye Pencils - no matter what anyone tells you about them, they crease like the devil) I've really liked. In fact, one of my all time favourite blushes is Angel by them. I'd really like to try the Taupe blush, because I've heard that it's a really great contour shade for fair skin, and I've seen a curved liquid eyeliner from them that is supposed to be amazing for creating cat eyes.

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Taupe/Ash Blonde from Anastasia is hands down the best colour I've ever found for my eyebrows. I am in love with the Brow Wiz and swear to use it for as long as it exists, and I really enjoy using the Dipbrow Pomade too. However, I'd really like to try the brow powders they do, and some of their brow gels and brushes.

Kiko: Since I'm so obsessed with the one shade of Kiko's Long-Lasting Stick Eyeshadow I own, I'd really like to try some more. I've had a little look online and they seem to have some really nice, wearable shades. I'd also like to try a few products from their Modern Tribes collection, in particular the bronzer and blusher, so I think I'm going to have to place an order soon.

Soap & Glory: With the exception of their cult favourite Archery eyebrow range and a bit of a dodgy pink highlighter, I've never really tried anything from Soap & Glory's makeup range. I've heard so many good things about a lot of their products, so when I'm next perusing Boots, I'll be sure to take a closer look of what they have to offer.

Too Faced: I own 3 products from Too Faced at the moment and I'm obsessed with all of them. Too Faced to me, are everything I hoped Benefit would be. I love the cute packaging, but Too Faced executes their products much better than Benefit. Their eyeshadows are amazing and by far my favourite formula, I love their Sweethearts blusher (despite the clunky packaging) and their Perfect Lips lip liner comes out of my collection at several times during the week. I'd love to try their bronzers since I know how popular they are, their Better Than Sex mascara constantly gets rave reviews, and I can't resist their Chocolate Bar palette that much longer. Oh, the smell!

Clinique: Clinique is a brand I briefly ventured into as an early teenager, but never touched again once my bottle of way-too-dark Anti Blemish Solutions foundation was empty. However, since the release of their Cheek Pop blushers and Lip Pop lipsticks, I've been obsessed, and it's spurred me on to try more of their offerings. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Urban Decay: Other than their eyeshadow palettes and primer, their setting sprays, their Naked Skin concealer (which I love) and their Naked Illuminated highlighter (which I really don't love) I haven't tried much from Urban Decay at all. I've heard great things about their lipsticks and even greater things about their eyeliners, so they'd naturally be the first things I'd like to try. But, since I've been so impressed with their new concealer, I'd like to try more from their face range.


No comments:

Post a Comment