Friday 23 May 2014

Friday Favourite Five #001


It's no secret to those who know me that I'm an absolute YouTube addict. I don't even watch TV anymore. (Okay, with the exception of Gogglebox and a bit of Made In Chelsea) My way of relaxing is by sticking on my YouTube 'watch later' playlist and catching up with all my favourite beauty vloggers and daily vloggers with a bowl of ice cream, a candle on in the background and a nail varnish on the side ready to paint my nails. I want to make a weekly feature on here where every Friday I share five of my favourite YouTube videos I've watched throughout the week. Enjoy!

DIY NAIL POLISH REMOVER JAR // Gemsmaquillage
I'm a big fan of the Bourjois nail varnish remover pot and mine is running out rapidly, so Gemma posted this at just the right time for me. It looks so simple to make and I'd never thought of doing it myself, so I'm really excited to try this out and see if it works as well as my beloved Bourjois offering.

KATY PERRY PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR 2014 FULL CONCERT // Dan Zimcik
I've got a post up my sleeve in the next few weeks on my experience at the Katy Perry concert, so you'll then see why I've been loving this video so much this week. Being 5 foot nothing and standing at the concert, I didn't get to see quite as much of the show as I wanted to, so this video has been my own way of re-living the perfect night. If you're not going to any of the shows in the tour, you need to take some time out of your weekend and give this a watch because it really is an incredible tour.

MILLIE MACKINTOSH SECOND BAFTA TRIAL MAKEUP TUTORIAL // Olivia Newman-Young
Like a lot of people, I was completely o b s e s s e d with Millie Mackintosh's makeup for the BAFTAS this year and as soon as I saw a tutorial from the makeup artist herself on YouTube, I squealed for joy. I always find it so interesting to see the exact products that were used and how they were applied. I love recreations of looks by other people and their own interpretations, but there's nothing quite like seeing the exact makeup look by the professional.

Q&A WITH MARK // Viviannadoesmakeup
Forget Brangelina, forget Zalfie, even forget Jay-Z and Beyoncé - Anna and Mark are beginning to take the top spot of my favourite couple ever. I found this video so cute and I love how they are with one another. It's so nice to watch. Not to mention the fact that Mark looks a lot like Ryan Gosling...

BEST & WORST PLACE TO SHOP // Shaytards
You'll soon see with these Friday Favourite Five posts that there's probably going to be at least one Shaytards video in every one. They are my absolute favourites and oddly, they've become a big part of my life watching them all every single day (and having marathons of old ones on the weekends when they don't upload). I loved Rocktard so much in this video, especially when he's got the spider in the cup and he's too scared to flush him down the toilet. Aside from my baby brother, I think he's one of the cutest little boys ever.

What videos have you loved this week?


1 comment:

  1. Love this post - such a good idea :) I'm a youtube addict too, it's so much easier to watch than tv while at uni as well :')

    wanderingnot-lost.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete