Thursday 15 October 2015

Best In Beauty: Kiko Shadow Sticks


Since my boyfriend picked me up one of these shadow sticks from Kiko (I know, he's a good egg) I've been addicted. 06 (right) is the most 'me' colour in the collection, a golden bronze. I also own shade 05 (left), which is a purple taupe; I think I've seen some bloggers compare it to Misty Rock Ombre Black Star by By Terry. Then I have shade 38 which isn't so shimmery as my other two. It's more of a matte medium brown with small flecks of gold glitter running through.

Their staying power is what really makes these shadows stand out for me. Having hooded eyelids like a 60 year old, I really struggle to find creams that don't crease or transfer. These ones stay completely put once set (seriously, they last all day), but are so creamy to apply and blend. Plus, if you're a lazy gal like me, an eyeshadow that you can apply in seconds which will take you from a 2 to a solid 6 is always a winner.

The only downside to these is the lack of neutral colours in the range; I'm not one for an electric blue eyeshadow look. Kiko, if you're reading - more browns and golds please!


1 comment:

  1. These shadows look gorgeous! Definitely need to get my hands on these. Great post.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete