Monday 15 June 2015

Go For Bronze

bronze1
bronze2

bronze3

I'm a pale girl. There's absolutely no beating around the bush with that one. Bronzer is my best friend and the makeup product I rely on the most to make me look like a normal human being. However, it isn't just a warm toned powder I love to brighten up my complexion; I also love bronze makeup shades that bring my face to life. These are some of my favourite products that make me look a little bit more tanned, whether I've got bronzer swept across my face or not.

FACE: I always rely on warmer toned products to give life to my face. My favourites for this are Mac MSF in Soft & Gentle, Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Nude Mauve and the discontinued Nars Douceur blush. They're not too muddy looking on the face, but help to sculpt and give a natural flushed glow.

EYES: There are four bronze products I love on my eyes to warm things up slightly and surprisingly, they're all really affordable. For cream bases, I use Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze or Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 06. Then, my go-to shadow for making my eyes warmer is Rimmel Scandaleyes Mono Eyeshadow in Smoky Quartz and if I fancy a bronze liner look, I love Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Bronze.

LIPS: With lipsticks, I don't ever wear anything to brown because they simply don't suit my complexion. However, these are some lip shades that I've found, that are just brown enough and don't make your face look too sunken, they warm up the face instead. Clinique Pop Lip Colour Primer in Beige Pop is my favourite, but Maybelline's Colour Sensational Lipstick in Tantalising Taupe is a drugstore favourite. I like putting a dab of Maybelline Colour Elixir in Caramel Infused in the centre of my lips with these products, to make my lips look more pouty.

These were my favourite products for bronzing up my face, with no bronzer, fake tan or sun in sight. What are your favourite products for warming up your complexion?


No comments:

Post a Comment