Wednesday 17 June 2015

The Beauty Product I'll Never Run Out Of


Everyone has a signature scent. One that all their loved ones recognise them by and are remembered of when they smell it elsewhere. For example, Stella by Stella McCartney is my mum's signature scent. Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood is my nan's favourite scent. Well, Black by Zara is mine. Thank goodness I've found a perfume I love that's cheap and cheerful too.

Zara Black is a really inexpensive perfume, but amazing quality. The scent really does linger all day. Right from when it was released, I started purchasing this. So, I now have all the old editions of the packaging, all new sizes they've released and I'm not even ashamed to say I have my own little back stock of it in my beauty drawers. The thing that concerns me the most is that they'll discontinue it and I'll be left to settle for a perfume I don't like nearly as much. For that reason, I have about 4 boxes of the stuff laying around, 2 bottles at my boyfriend's house and a couple of bottles hanging around in my bag. It's safe to say I won't be running out of this for a while.

Are there any beauty products you stock up on and panic buy? It can't just be me, no?...


No comments:

Post a Comment